Saturday, May 16, 2009

Mini-haul

I'm not supposed to be spending (since I'm on no-pay leave) but I really couldn't resist!

Bought 2 magazines from Kinokuniya. I'll try to do some magazine scans later this week.

Also bought some Japanese snacks from Yamakawa at their
Central branch. From my own knowledge, they also have a branch at Tiong Bahru S.C. and Jurong Point.

I've been in love the Pocky Chocolate Gokuboso since I tried them in Tokyo 2 years back. But it is so much more expensive here that I only indulge in them once a while. The chocolate here is slightly bitter (like dark chocolate) unlike the normal chocolate Pocky. A box holds 2 small individual packet which makes portion control much easier for me. :DI've been wanting to try these H-Chew candies with Collagen. I quite adverse to popping pills now (as I'm currently on oral chemo treatment) thus these candies will make a good alternative. They also come enriched with Fiber and Iron - these can be obtained at certain NTUC with a good selection of Japanese products.

The make-up products were bought from www.PayEasy.com.tw about 3 weeks ago, the site features great stuff from clothes, shoes, bags to cosmetics. You can obtain the full range of 女人我最大 and Kevin's product. I'm trying to laise with the agent to see if I can consolidate orders and buy through her. :) It'll be great if I can! Don't mind buying the agent or delivery fees cos the products are so affordable. I saw the Shills Dust It powder at John Little selling at about SGD26 but I paid about $20 (inclusive of delivery and agent's fees). Isn't that a bargain? Unless, (of course) JL is having a store-wide 20% discount. :)

But I can't phantom why I brought a eyelash tonic and a eyelash treatment gel. Ain't both the same?!?!?! Silly me!

No comments:

Post a Comment