Friday, April 22, 2011

Peeve

I never thought that I would have a pet peeve till recently I've been visiting public toilets ever so often due to my medication side-effects. I realized that I hate those people who left behind their shoe prints on the toilet seats. I know that they could be very conscious about cleanliness and hygiene of their precious bums but leaving behind a dirtied seat is NOT clean nor hygienic! It's inconsiderate and creating a messy environment for the next user. Is not that they cannot choose to squat over the toilet bowl but they should at the very least clean up after themselves.

What do you think should be done to these people? Public education are not working. Are we going to resort to a fine that Singapore are so infamous for?

I feel that being civil conscious is the way to go as each and everyone of us has a role to play that we live in the most conducive environment.

What are your pet peeves? I would like to hear from you. BlogBooster-The most productive way for mobile blogging. BlogBooster is a multi-service blog editor for iPhone, Android, WebOs and your desktop

No comments:

Post a Comment