Friday, April 24, 2009

Beauty Haul

Finally went shopping... hippeee...

I got the Cle De Peau eye essence as my current eye essence is running low and at the same time, I can't resist and bought their concealer as I've heard such good reviews about it. It's quite a good deal. In Singapore, we can only get Cle De Peau's products at Takashimaya DS. For an initial purchase of SGD150, you can register as a member. The perks of a member is quite good, you get 3 free facials at Cle De Peau per year. That's great, no? I get to save some money to purchase more stuff (hahahaha). For every purchase amount to SGD250, you are entitled to a facial that inclues a mask service. Now, I've got 4 free facials to go to. The only down side is that you need to accumulate SGD1,000 in purchases every year to remain as a member.

Brought some eye masks from Face shop as well. Regretted not getting more in Korea. It costs so much more here. But I was sweet talk to top-up my purchases to SGD120 to get some nifty free gifts (I'm such a sucker for GWP).

I also bought the can-make lip concealer (to create a nuke look) and a Japn drugstore brand lip gloss - Makemaia Curvy Lip Silicon in Mellow Beige that is purported to make your lips look so plump and Angelina Jolie-like. The canmake lip concealer is very pigmented and it works will to create the nuke look that I want.

These are the swatches of the two lippies.


The applicator of the Japan brand lip gloss is quite strange, unlike other lip glosses.


My purchases...

My free gifts...

No comments:

Post a Comment